At Bombardier, our employees work together to evolve mobility worldwide - one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
As a member of the Auditors team, the Corrective Action Focal/Auditor will be involved in the following Quality Assurance activities:
In your role, you will:
- Support Kick-Off meeting of audit results and follow up on corrective actions.
- Assess of the adherence, efficiency, process ownership risk and quality management system process.
- Carefully maintain nonconformance processing through tracking systems, including root cause and corrective actions.
- Provide advice to management by bringing forward practical tips with added value in order to improve operational effectiveness.
- Perform follow-up and investigations on corrective actions.
- Document quality assurance activities with internal reporting.
- Lead Quality Governance Meeting.
- Support Subject Matter Experts to communicate Quality Management System to operational team.
- Analyze process changes ensure company-wide compliance.
- Develop quality culture by enforcing employee engagement in guaranteeing quality in both production and the finished product.
In addition, the CAR Focal/Auditor will actively participate in a challenging development program that will allow him/her to:
- Gain exposure to the Aerospace business through diverse operational and compliance mandates.
- Learn and develop his/her skills, particularly in the following areas: risk assessment, manufacturing operation management and manufacturing.
As our ideal candidate,
- You are bilingual, English and French.
- You have a University degree in the following areaswill be an asset: Engineering, Economics or Business Administration.
- You hold 5 years professional experience in auditing in a manufacturing environment and this preferably in a large multinational.
- You have experience in the following areas will be an asset; customer service, project management, consulting, development of new product.
Personal skills qualities
- Team spirit commitment, result-oriented and enthusiastic.
- Excellent analytical and critical mindset.
- Adaptability and flexibility.
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership potential.
- Strong experience / software knowledge; Powerpoint, Word and Excel.
- Creativity in problem-solving.
- Excellent (verbal and written) communication skills.
- Able to work co-operatively with management and people from different disciplines and cultures.
Bombardier is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, Aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Whether your candidacy is moving on to the next step of the hiring process or not, we will keep you informed by email or by phone. Join us at careers.bombardier.com
Your ideas move people.