Title of Position:International Account Manager
Position Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Location: Edmonton, AB (5515 42nd St NW, Edmonton, AB T6B3P2)
NOC Job Code: 6221
Beginning Wage: $89,000 CAD
Number of Positions: 1
Benefits:Extended medical, dental insurance, pension entitlement, annual profit-sharing bonus, tuition reimbursement program
Founded in 2016, Triple S Tube Supply ULC provides quality steel tube and bar in alloy, stainless, and carbon for oil and gas applications, including drilling, completions, production, and downhole tools. As a joint venture with Houston-based Triple-S Steel Holdings, we have combined the quality, expertise, and service you have come to know from Tube Supply with the resources and capabilities of Triple-S. Our steel tubular and bar products are tailored specifically to meet the demands of the oil and gas industry, including high pressure, high temperature (HPHT) and sour (H2S) well environments. Tube Supply clients are leading oil and gas service companies, OEMs, and manufacturing centers spanning as far as Canada and Mexico in addition to the United States.
Our goal is to maintain a stable, fun work environment while delivering satisfaction to the marketplace. We live closely by our core values: excellence, loyalty, and fun. These are seen throughout our interactions with customers, within the company, and in each of our employee’s everyday lives.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Lead the non-common raw material offerings for the Alberta market
- Manage the growth of Tube Supply’s expansion into sour service grade steel sales
- Train existing sales team on sour well environment grades
- Assist in consultations with Sales Management
- Help monitor and report Sales KPI’s to management
- Support Management’s vision and direction related to the company as a whole
- Be an example of Tube Supply’s values and our dedication to continual improvement
- Improve efficiency by reducing costs and improving processes
- Review customer specifications and select the material that complies with request, making note of exceptions
- Obtain quotes from vendors for services
- Work to improve vendor relations and response times
- Negotiate best prices and deliveries from vendors
- Plan staggered shipments
- Assist management and Quality control with both customer and Mill Non-conformances (NCR’s)
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels
- Add and review freight and rush charges
- Correct discrepancies between purchase orders and customer invoices
- Assist with credit card or COD payments (if applicable)
- Process and document retuned material as required
- Preservation of records (Sales, Orders, services, etc.)
- Communicate with operations daily in regards to material and delivery requirements
- Assist all other departments as needed
- Comply with all HSE, QMS and Corporate policies at Tube Supply.
- Performs other duties as assigned by a Management/Supervisor.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3 to 5years of experience in steel sales
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in selling sour service steel grades
- Minimum 2 years of experience with reading and understanding Mill Test reports and Customer Specifications
- Sales expertise in international markets from previous experience
- Extensive knowledge of steel export and import regulations
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Language required: English
- High level communication skills
- High level computer and document processing skills
- Excellent critical thinking ability
- Able to plan, prioritize, and multi-task
If interested in applying, please contact our Human Resources Department at Careers@TubeSupply.com.
Tube Supply is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.