Client ID: 266551
On behalf of our client in the Banking Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Intranet Specialist.
Intranet Specialist- Job Description
- The CWR Works closely with other members of the Intranet team, business partners, and communication specialists to prepare and publish intranet content.
- Receives, analyzes, and prepares content change requests for the intranet. Migrates content between publishing systems.
- Builds and edits web pages and uploads documents for the intranet using Microsoft SharePoint and other tools.
- Publish urgent news messages and manage escalations in a timely manner.
- Logs changes in a change request tracking system to catalog content change requests for audit purposes.
- Create production graphics for the intranet using Adobe Photoshop and other tools.
- Ensures design standards, editorial guidelines, and the translation policy are applied to all intranet content; escalates requests to team leads as required.
- Reviews own work for quality assurance prior to business partner review or publishing content.
- Review changes made by other Intranet Specialists for quality assurance.
- Lead small projects under the direction of the Intranet Publishing Manager, Senior Intranet Consultant, or Director, Corporate Intranet.
- Stays current on intranet best practices, initiatives, technology and enhancements to Bank’s intranet applications and tools.
- Understanding roadblocks
Intranet Specialist- Mandatory Skills
- Understanding of Internet/Intranet techniques, design, and information architecture
- Working knowledge of the following: Microsoft SharePoint, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and/or Dreamweaver
- Strong written communication skills with proficiency in spelling and grammar
- Expertise in dealing with clients and communications challenges
- Superior time management skills with the ability to juggle competing priorities and adhere to tight timelines
- Highly customer-focused, with the desire to put the needs of the client first
- This role manages high work volumes, tight deadlines, and confidential content.
- Attention to detail and mental concentration is required to ensure accuracy and correctness of information
- Ability to multitask
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
Intranet Specialist- Nice to Have Skills
- Working knowledge of French strong asset
Intranet Specialist- Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Intranet Specialist- Assignment Location