IKON Complete Inc. is a Recruitment & Search Firm specializing in identifying, & sourcing top performers for our clientele. Our clients include industry leading organizations who partner with us to be an extension of their HR & Recruitment function.
Our client, a leading manufacturer in Uxbridge, ON, is currently seeking an Inventory Control Coordinator to join their team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for complete inventory management, replenishment / purchasing, implementing and managing systems of efficiency, among other duties. This is a full-time permanent job opportunity.
- Post-Secondary education in an electrical or procurement field
- Minimum 3-5 years hands-on inventory control and management experience in a technical / manufacturing setting
- Excellent computer skills - most notably with Excel and SAGE
- Must be comfortable working in an office and floor setting
- Ability to work well within a team dynamic
Pay Rate: $24 per hour
All applicants, please forward resumes in Word format to: email@example.com with the job title in the Subject Line.
To view our other job postings please visit us at: ikoncomplete.com/career-seekers
We thank all who apply - but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
IKON Complete Inc. is committed to providing accessibility to qualified candidates with disabilities. Requests for accommodation can be made at any time at ikoncomplete.com/accessibility-policy-aoda/