Inventory and Merchandising Specialist
As Canada\'s fastest-growing specialty retailer of consumer electronics, Best Buy ensures it offers one of the best work environments in the country. Employee experience is at the heart of everything we do. We take a holistic approach to how we recognize and reward hard work and achievements. True to our vision of unleashing the power of our people, we encourage our employees to learn, grow and advance within our organization.
The Inventory and Merchandising Specialist will merchandise, tag, sign, price & secure products in the store as per store planograms. Acknowledge customers and respond to general customer inquiries ship and receive merchandise to and from store as per company SOP, including drop shipments and home deliveries. Maintain warehouse and security cage as per company standards. Operate store equipment to move products as per required safety standards. Prepare and maintain complete documentation and records of product movements.
As an Inventory and Merchandising Specialist you will…
- Implement promotional/permanent signage program updates
- Merchandise designated areas as per planograms and company direction
- Ensure demos are fully functional and complete with accessories
- Unload merchandise off delivery trucks and receive goods according to company SOP and moving it to the sales floor or warehouse storage
- Package merchandise for shipment, complete bill of lading, and operating equipment according to company safety standards
We hope you are passionate about…
- Taking Initiative – Not only with work related tasks but professional growth and development as well. A better understanding of big picture business goals will lend to greater success.
- Customer Service – Active listening and adapting your approach to tailor to customer needs will go a long way. You easily build rapport and make customers feel comfortable.
- Competition – a desire to be the best at what you do is a key component of success. In addition, being able to celebrate not only your own successes but those of teammates.
- Leading by example – coaching and helping others to improve is just as important as individual success.
- Having fun while being the best – we work hard but play harder.
The experience we need…
- Minimum6 months job related experience
- Excellent communication and leadershipskills
- Team player
We believe we have the unique opportunity to help customers enrich their lives and pursue their passions with the help of technology