Investments Research Director
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time
Company Overview: Northernchem Inc., headquartered in Niagara Falls, Ontario, is a Canadian high-tech chemical and pharmaceutical company providing quality products and research & development. Our business includes (1) New drug R&D (2) Pharmaceutical intermediates (3) Natural & health products (4) 3D Printing.
We are actively recruiting for an Investments Research Director for company’s global investing, especially in China market.
Hours: 30 hours per week
Salary: $48 ~ $55 per hour plus commission
Location of Work: 8485 Montrose Road, Niagara Falls, ON, L2H 3L7
- Develop, research, recommend and direct the execution of investment strategies.
- Manage the research process, which includes stock screening, fundamental research, and financial modeling.
- Advises company management and board of directors about market and financial news and industry trends, shareholder interests and concerns, and competitor actions of interest to the company.
- Lead the finance team to analyze financial results and compile important statistics and other relevant information.
- Establish and implement policies and procedures of investment department.
- Develop unique insights and investment conclusions, and regularly communicate findings to company management and board of directors.
- Oversee the preparation of investment reports and investment proposals for use during the meeting with the executive.
- Manage and organize the database of research notes.
- Develop appropriate portfolio asset allocation based on company’s risk tolerance and long-term investment objectives.
- Perform assigned duties that include fundamental research, investment idea generation, and monitoring.
- Evaluate financial reporting systems and investment activities and make recommendations for changes.
- Establish and management the daily operation of the department.
- A minimum bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Commerce and/or related field
- A minimum five years work experience in investing or financing
- A desirable candidate should be recognized internally as an expert of the financial markets and understands financial statements and trends.
- A desirable candidate should have the ability to impact business direction through the development of innovative analysis, proposals and recommendations.
- All applicants include ability to communicate in a professional and effective manner both internal and external channels
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Passion and experience in investing
- Familiar with China market
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Medical, group insurance, short/long term disability, dental care, and vision care
We thank all applicants for their interest, however we will only contact those applicants that best meet our needs and qualifications.
Contact Information: email@example.com