The ONE Information is a premium IT Services consulting firm with a major Canadian bank as our main client. We are looking for iOS Developers for our client.
- You’ll collaborate closely with a team of iOS, Android, and backend developers to work on both new features and incremental improvements to the mobile app
- A typical day includes: working with product owners and business system analysts to refine ticket requirements in JIRA and Confluence, reviewing pull requests in Bitbucket, implementing designs documented in Zeplin, reviewing your work with a designer and product owner, resolving any issues our quality assurance testers may find, and communicating closely with the team on Slack throughout the day
- You have the patience to work on a large-scale product as part of a big organization, comfortable with both new technologies and building on top of legacy systems
- You understand that software development is a collaborative effort, and enjoy working alongside people with different skillsets
- You have 3 or more years of iOS development (design, and development), including experience with Swift 5 and XCTest
- You have well rounded knowledge of UIKit, Auto Layout, and building interfaces programmatically
- You have a familiarity with different software design patterns, with some experience providing hands-on architectural design for native iOS apps
- You will be directing day-to-day activities in a manner consistent with our risk culture and the relevant risk appetite statement and limits, and communicate it throughout the team.
- You will create an environment in which your team pursues effective and efficient operations of their respective areas while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to risk and compliance
- You have deep knowledge of iOS design best practices and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines. Willing and able to provide designers with constructive feedback.
- You have experience building applications that consume RESTful APIs
- You adhere to and demonstrates good coding conventions and best practices, and helps to maintain the architecture of the project
- You stay on top of reviewing others’ code, actively contributing suggestions and catching potential issues
- You prioritize balancing user experience, performance (client and backend), and security
Please apply through Monster or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.