We are looking for a very hands-on security engineer that has good experience with IT infrastructure deployment, security hardening, and Authentication & Authorization concepts and tools (gateways). We're seeking a candidate that is very comfortable with the execution of this kind of deployment, someone who likes to have his hand dirty and very efficient at doing an actual deployment of an architecture. You will need to have a good knowledge of security concepts and standards on IT infrastructure & cloud.
You will be working with a creative team where we expect our team members to make key decisions and take ownership of their projects. We highly encourage collaboration with our engineering teams across all projects.
- Implement a Redhat SSO (Keycloak) platform for multiple use cases (users, products and micro services) hosted on on-prem Openstack
- infrastructure and Azure Cloud
- Build reference architecture, define guideline for development and integration team
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations, tutorials, sample code, and presentations adapted to technical teams
- Automate manual task using Ansible and similar tools
- Very familiar with Linux environment
- Hands-on experience in security systems, including firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, authentication systems, log management, etc
- Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
- Thorough understanding of the latest security principles, techniques, and protocols.
- Experience in designing solutions for AAA (Authentication/Authorization/
Accounting), Encryption, Event correlation, Identity management, and Access management
- Production experience with KeyCloak/Redhat SSO deployment and configuration/operation
- OpenID Connect, JWT token, OAuth2, etc.
- TLS knowledge (HTTPS, PKI, encryption, etc.)
- Production experience with Openstack automation
- 5-10 years of experience working in IT infrastructure, system administration, software development.
- Very familiar with automation/orchestration tools such as Ansible and code management tools (GIT), GitLab.
- Good understanding of IT technologies (programming, cloud architecture, microservices, automation) and practices (OO, DevOps, TDD, CI/CD).
- Minimum knowledge of computer languages such as python, java, etc. Sidecar (Istio, consul, etc.)
- Linux Administrator/Engineer certification
- Kubernetes certification
- Azure Certification
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- IoT knowledge an asset
- Security certifications: CISSP, SSCP, CEH, Security+, CISA
- Bilingual French and English an asset