Fujitsu is the leading Japanese information and communication Technology Company and a leading provider of IT products and services including hardware, software, networking and business solutions to customers in more than 100 countries. We are known for our ability to harness the power of IT for our clients and to build innovative practices and solutions. At Fujitsu, you will find a dynamic work environment with multidisciplinary teams involved in stimulating projects. Fujitsu is where you can pursue your full career potential. We enable our employees to grow as individuals, mature as industry professionals and proudly succeed as key members of the Fujitsu team.
We are seeking a leader with excellent Information Technology/Information Systems (IT/IS) delivery acumen, as well as a passion for growth and collaboration with Sales to bring Fujitsu's offerings and capabilities to market. A strong track record in a combination of consulting, business, applications maintenance and application development projects is essential.
In leading Delivery, this role acts as the integration point between Sales, Resourcing, Risk Management, and Finance as well as other corporate departments to ensure delivery excellence for our clients and business profitability. This person will be responsible for management of the day-to-day activities needed to enable our practitioners to deliver quality services to our customers within a successful business environment while promoting a balance of our four key success factors: customer satisfaction, employee engagement, practitioner capabilities, and financial results.
o Collaborates with Delivery Executive and Sales to promote client satisfaction and long-term relationships.
o Leads business reviews for key clients in collaboration with the Sales team.
o Approves Solution and Cost of all proposals submitted to clients.
o Develop, execute and communicate Delivery Quality Plans.
o Confirm contract scope reflects proposed scope and cost for all projects.
o Review and approval of Project SOW and Quality Plan for all Projects and Managed Services.
o Monthly Project Risk reviews (PRC) through Risk Management on all Projects.
o Ensures Delivery has a clear understanding of risks associated to client/project and terms of delivery.
o Lead a team of AMS Leads and Project Managers in the delivery of Fujitsu's services.
o Works with AMS Leads / PMs to understand all concerns that may impact the client relationship.
o Provides leadership to local team including mentoring/coaching on Fujitsu policy and process.
o Supports and rewards behavior supporting Fujitsu's career framework and performance management model.
o Document employee performance issues in conjunction with People Managers, Resource Management and HR.
o Quarterly Site Meetings with employees to understand employee issues at site.
o Works closely with Delivery Executive and HR to develop strategies to address any problems.
o Works towards continuous skill/competency development for billing practitioners aligned with client needs.
o Provides both technical and non-technical mentorship to other members of the team.
o Review quarterly 6 month Resource Plan for accounts with Resource Manager and Recruiting Manager.
o Responsible for managing budgets and costs to meet or exceed targets for Financial Results.
o Uses sound judgment in making decisions affecting the cost and margins of the projects.
o Responsible for account financial results and processes, including forecasting and interlock with sales.
o Ensures all practitioners on assignment maximize billable reporting.
o Delivers Revenue and Margin forecast.
o Responsible to ensure that all data for Contract Projects is correct, reflects the contracted services and supports delivery of invoices that represent services.
o Responsible for localizing Fujitsu's North American and Canadian strategy for the Alberta Market.
o Thorough understanding of business financials and business case development.
People Development / Management
o Is recognized for leadership in creating positive environments of highly motivated professionals.
o Consistent contribution to successful formation and operation of teams, including participation in them.
o Highly effective communicator and listener - respected for integrity by clients and employees.
o Promotes cooperation through creative problem solving to move to higher level of success.
o Demonstrated people and process management skills from which others learn.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in Information Technology/Information Systems (IT/IS) delivery, including 10+ years in IT/IS Delivery Leadership position(s) as an IT Manager delivering application maintenance services and application development project services.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in client management in a leadership role working collaboratively with clients at all levels including the executive level.
- Minimum 10 years' experience managing large teams in application maintenance services and application development project services engagements including budget forecasting and planning, managing client project budgets, team management, quality management, relationship management and strategic account leadership.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a Sales function or in strong collaboration with Sales (i.e.: Pre-sales, Offering development, solutioning, etc.)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in Operational roles, driving organizational capability and operational alignment against business direction for an IT services/solutions firm(s).
- Minimum 5 years' experience delivering and/or selling services into one or more of: Provincial Government; Federal Government; Municipal Government.
- 'Recognized education in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline'
- Minimum 5 years' experience working with Provincial Governments.
- Recent ITIL Certification.
- Minimum 5 years' training and experience in managing and delivering DevOps services.