Brock Solutions is an engineering solutions and professional services company specializing in the design, build and implementation of real-time operational solutions for broad based industrial/manufacturing and transportation/logistics organizations worldwide. With approximately 600 employees in globally, Brock Solutions is a privately held, employee owned organization with over 30 years in the real-time operational solutions space.
As Brock Solutions continues to grow and respond to the on-going requirements of major clients, we need to add talent to our base of outstanding professionals. We are currently seeking an IT Project Manager to join our team of experienced professionals located at our head office in Kitchener, ON.
Employee-owned company with profit sharing, comprehensive benefits, company events and charitable initiatives, a diverse workplace, BBQs and Lunch & Learns, Sport teams, Group fitness initiatives, and a “Work hard, Play hard” culture are just some of the reasons our employees love working at Brock!
• Financial responsibility on projects between $50K and $2M
• Managing the clients’ expectations and communicating needs to the project team
• Managing scope internally (with the project team) and externally (with the client)
• Managing resource assignments and utilization for all assigned resources
• Creation and management of project schedules
• Ensure harmonious working relationships with our key partners
• Identify risks and roadblocks to the successful completion of the project and work with Management to resolve
• Ensure quality of the end solution through implementation of our standard project and development processes
• 3 + years of experience in a leadership role on IT projects
• Knowledge of ITIL and ITSM
• Industry recognized certifications (such as MCSE, MCP, MCSA, A+, CCNA)
• Experience / Exposure to the following technologies is preferred: SQL Server, Network Design, Virtualized Environments & Microsoft Azure/Cloud Computing, C# and .NET
• Experience implementing IT Projects in mission critical real time environment
• Must be customer focused and action oriented
• Excellent organizations skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work effectively in a team-based project environment
• College diploma or University degree in relevant field of study (Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields)
• This position does require some travel (approx. 25%)
Brock Solutions strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, Brock Solutions will endeavour to remove barriers to the hiring process to accommodate those candidates with disabilities.