IT Project Manager
J.D Irving Limited, Information Technology is the destination of choice for naturally curious, energetic and collaborative people. At JDI IT, the belief that what people experience matters more than technology is integral to how we work with and support our customers.
With over 320 employees centralized in Saint John, Fredericton, Dieppe and Halifax, we offer our team the opportunity to create real value by helping people and business work smarter. JDI IT supports all of the J.D. Irving Ltd. group of companies and therefore offers opportunities and experiences across a wide breath of IT areas, businesses and industries. As a member of the JDI IT team, you will be a key player in enabling the business to win by overcoming obstacles and “getting it done”!
We invest in continuous professional growth and believe that our ability as a team grows exponentially when we share success – as such, your coworkers will be among the best in the Maritimes!
Sound good so far? Then please read on – and if the below description fits your interests and experience, we encourage you to apply. Come help JDI IT Raise the Bar!
We have a new full time opportunity for a Project Manager in Dieppe, NB.
As an IT Project Manager working in Dieppe, New Brunswick, you will be responsible for leading the implementation of technology enabled business solutions.
In this role, you will provide strong leadership in a dynamic and fast paced work environment towards enabling the growth and improvement of the business.
- Lead the delivery of IT projects through all stages of the project lifecycle
- Ensure business value is achieved thru IT investments
- Responsible for all IT project requirements and artifacts, such as scope, schedule, cost, resourcing, risk, change and quality management
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and project deliverables
- Manage the integration of vendor tasks
- Manage communications at all levels of the organization and across businesses
- Proactively engage in coaching of team members and foster innovative and creative thinking
- Provide a single point of contact for those projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, or Engineering, MBA preferred
- 5+ years of project management and 10+ years of IT experience with demonstrated career progression
- Project Management Professional (PMP) designation or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) designation or currently pursuing
- Proven track record of successfully leading and delivering IT business projects
- Strong people and process, leadership and management skills
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions with the right sense of urgency
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Influence decision making with sound judgment and analytical support
To Apply for this Career Opportunity
We appreciate your interest in our company!
Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
J.D. Irving, Limited is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employee