On behalf of our financial client, ProViso Consulting is seeking a Quality Analyst for a 6 months contract opportunity.
- Execute test plans, scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Write scenarios, scripts or procedures
- Test system modifications to prepare for implementation
- Develop testing programs that addresses areas such as database impacts, software scenarios, or usability
- Create or maintain repository of known test defects
- Plan test schedules or strategies in accordance with project scope or delivery dates
- Create and/or update requirements documentation
Must Have Skills:
- 3 + years working in a Test Lead capacity to deliver test cases
- 3 + years’ experience with Java
- 3 + years GUI automation experience testing, creating new automation frameworks in Selenium/Java.
- 3 + years ETL testing – writing and verifying results of medium to high complexity SQL queries.
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written)
- Testing experience within FI is a plus
- Experience with testing automation frameworks with: Cucumber OR similar technology using BDD OR TDD framework
- Testing with API web services – (Parasoft, SOATest, SoapUI/Ready API/Postman) is a plus
- Experience with Manual testing
Degrees or certifications:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field such as computer science, computer engineering or related field required
$67.00 - $70.00 /hour