Infinity, a Stamford Technology Company, is a global provider of Enterprise Level IT services for companies of all sizes. We are headquartered in Stamford, CT, USA with operations in Canada & India. We provide vast industry experience, deep technology expertise and a diverse portfolio of services to help customers optimize business processes, maximize usages of the latest technologies, and drive innovation across an organization. Our partnerships thrive on Trust, Reliability and Collaboration – allowing us to help accelerate customer growth to the next level.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Learning the full life cycle of IT recruiting
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision makers within prospect accounts in order to secure new business opportunities.
- Identify opportunities to broaden the scope of services offered to existing client base.
- Maintain a high standard of service within new and existing accounts to ensure continued business.
- Work in close conjunction with the Director of Recruiting and technical recruiting team to clearly communicate client requirements ensuring the successful identification of candidates.
- Executes on formal sales/marketing strategy for generating new business
- Continuously brainstorms and scopes out new creative ideas for customers, generating ongoing lists of workplaces that would fit the program criteria
- Builds and nurtures relationships with new customers
- Schedules meetings and prepares meeting materials (e.g. PowerPoint presentations, catalogues, etc.)
- Networks extensively with local groups, organizations, and associations and is actively involved in relevant events in effort to build relationships, keep current with trends, and uncover opportunities that lead to sales prospects
- Travels frequently from the office to meet with potential customers, to conduct presentations and explain the Service offerings.
- Explores and takes advantage of network-wide business development opportunities.
Executes Sales Strategy
- Executes collaborative program sales plans, consistent with corporate initiatives, with team to achieve maximum account penetration within assigned accounts and new business targets
- Qualifies leads into potential customers
- Keeps daily logs of tasks and activities to be submitted daily to reporting manager
- Meets monthly, quarterly and yearly sales and margin goals as set by reporting manager
Qualifications and Skills
- 5-8 years’ experience in a sales role (IT Consultancy experience preferred).
- Experience or knowledge of IT Recruitment is a plus.
- College or University Degree in business or administration would be an asset
- Exceptional relationship management skills and the ability to build and grow connections with people of all types and backgrounds
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as listening skills
- Proven track record of meeting sales goals, developing business and closing deals
- Strong networking and persuasion skills
- Strong teamwork, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills including but not limited to: Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Publisher, Adobe
Job Type: Full-time