CanDeal is looking for an exceptional IT Security Analyst!
The IT Security Analyst will be responsible for operating IT security controls, administering IT security and participating in IT projects as required, testing security mechanisms in systems and networks and monitoring system security.
The IT Security Analyst will also be responsible monitoring and responding to various SIEM alerts.
Primary Job Duties
- Monitor IT security controls
- Participate and contribute to IT projects as a representative of the Security Operations team
- Security Operation processes and procedures
- Must be available for afterhours implementations, testing and support
- Post-Secondary degree in IT related field, or relevant work experience
- 2+ years’ experience
- Industry certifications a plus
Technical working knowledge of:
- Must have some logging and monitoring systems experience preferably SPLUNK
- Firewall configuration and management
- Intrusion detection and prevention systems
- Identity management including LDAP and Active Directory
- Windows 7, Windows Server 2008, Linux and SQL Server
- network switches and firewalls
- Vulnerability remediation
If you have the skills we’re looking for, please apply below.
Thank you to all applicants but only those of interest will be contacted. CanDeal welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.