***This role focuses on Security Metrics and Data Reporting***
One of North America's most recognized and respected brands, voted one of the best companies to work for in Canada, is looking for someone to assist in their continued, large scale business and technology transformation initiatives.
What's in it for you?
Join a team in expansion mode. Be at the forefront of transformation in a Fortune 500 firm. Work on ground floor of large security transformation and technology implementation projects, in a company that has great people and believers in work/life balance etc.
- Responsible for implementing tools and developing techniques for measuring and reporting technical performance metrics as well developing and running regular reports on schedule.
- Maintain storage of performance metrics, collecting, validating, interpreting, and organizing various types of data into meaningful reports and/or summaries for designated audiences.
- Develop professional reports and representation for senior executive that effectively communicate operational status, security maturity and progress of the security program;
- Prepare professional security report, illustrative materials, diagrams, charts, and other formal presentation or publications
- Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on cybersecurity information documents.
- Determine requirements for technical solutions and tools to effectively implement an Information Security Metrics program.
- Review Information Security metrics for efficiency of various Cybersecurity programs.
- Develop and automate Cybersecurity metrics with specific procedures for data collection, analysis and charting.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficiency in creating polished and professional security reports and, presentations using MS PowerPoint and MS Word is a must.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent demonstrated work experience.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of information security fundamentals and risk-based approach to information security.
- Experience developing automated tools used to calculate metrics and visualization tools for reporting will be an asset
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end security metrics process including metrics collection, tracking and reporting.
- Ability to analyze data using industry-leading tools reporting including the use of complex macros and scripts for reporting and data mining purposes from multiple sources.
- Possesses experience in the design and creation of security and compliance metrics as well as dashboards for Senior Management.
- Certification such as CISSP, CISM, and CISA is preferred.