Immediate contract opportunity for IT Security Specialist with direct client in Montreal, QC.
Trigyn is seeking IT Security Specialist for a contract position with our direct financial services client in Montreal, QC.
The Vulnerability Management team is looking for an experienced cybersecurity professional with extensive experience of vulnerability management procedures, penetration testing/ethical hacking, secure code analysis and risk mitigation.
This position is ideal for a seasoned cyber professional who would like to broaden their skills and bridge the gap between deep technical knowledge and senior management engagement, strategy and risk management.
The position will partner with team members, Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Risk Officers and senior management within all business areas to implement a secure technical environment.
• Participate in planning, testing, documentation, and determining effectiveness of the security controls across client's critical assets.
• Review security assessments of targeted assets in order to identify and remediate vulnerabilities.
• Provide coverage of the key controls supporting cybersecurity with specific focus on source code analysis and penetration testing/ethical hacking processes.
• Assist in the development and analysis of key metrics to identify trends in cybersecurity.
• Establish strong relationships with senior leadership, related controls groups and business groups.
• Share knowledge, techniques and toolsets within the team to build proficiency in the Cyber Security landscape.
• 8+ years of total work experience, with at least 5 years in IT Security.
• Significant experience with secure code analysis and ethical hacking/penetration testing.
• Excellent understanding of defense-in-depth principles and network security architecture.
• Knowledge of the common attack vectors and associated mitigation controls.
• Knowledge of penetration testing principles, techniques and tools.
• Knowledge of vulnerability scoring systems (CVSS/CMSS).
• Hands on experience with IBM AppScan and HP Fortify.
• Computer Science or related technical degree from an accredited institution.
• Minimum of one relevant professional certification- (CISSP, CISM, GIAC, or CEH preferred). People/Communication skills:
• Ability to learn new technologies.
• Excellent writing and presentation skills are required in order to communicate findings and status.
• Cleary communicate priorities and escalation points/procedures to other team members.
• Detail oriented, organized, methodical, follow up skills with analytical thought process.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
PLEASE RESPOND ONLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN CANADA.