Maintaining sanitation and cleanliness standards of dishware and plate ware in our culinary and food & beverage operations.
- Work in a dynamic, culturally diverse team from around the globe
- Seasonal work experience in iconic, unforgettable, and inspiring locations
- Full-time work of 35+ hours weekly across the summer season
- Fast-paced and active position – get your step counter ready!
- The chance to work in an inclusive culture and make life-long friends
- Opportunities for career growth or future work at other Pursuit locations
- Access to one of the world’s most beautiful and iconic National Parks
- Prepare fruits and vegetables as directed
- Monitor prep requirements for line and functions
- Maintain proper food rotation
- Monitor food par levels and replenish as required
- Washing of all cutlery, china and glassware
- Cleaning of all pots and pans, etc.
- Cleaning of walls, floors, shelves, etc. in the kitchen area
- Cleaning of all kitchen equipment
- Keep dishwashing equipment clean, safe, and organized at all times
- Keep all other equipment in kitchen clean and safe
- Removal of all restaurant and kitchen waste to central garbage container or garbage room
- Keep garbage container area or room clean
- Clean loading dock area and floors leading to the area clean at all times
- Perform other related duties as directed
- Must be neat and clean in appearance and work habits.
- Must be able to take direction and learn quickly
- Ability to learn the use of dishwashing machine
- Ability to learn kitchen duties
- Ability to work within a team concept
- To honour our commitment to be “Always Honest” all employees must consent to a criminal record check
This fun, summer job runs from April 1 or May 15 to October 15 or October 30, 2021.
- Beautiful. You’ll work in iconic, unforgettable and inspiring locations. You’ll see amazing scenery and wildlife. You’ll participate in team events – and fun!
- Independent. You’ll spend your days in and around National Parks
- Remote. Our home is filled with trees, lakes and blue-bird skies; rather than buildings, freeways and smog. Connect with friends around a bonfire instead of through WiFi
- Busy. You need to be prepared for a physical working environment with walking, stair climbing, bending, reaching, lifting (up to 50 pounds with assistance) required
This job description describes this role at a high level, but no document can anticipate every single task, issue or project that could come up. We work as a team and believe that we succeed together – these job duties may change based on the needs of the team and company as a whole.
To handle this job successfully, any person hired must be able to perform responsibilities as described. Pursuit will make any reasonable accommodation to help a person with disabilities perform their job. This job is based in Alberta, Canada. Relocation to the area and the legal ability to work in Canada is required.