ARE YOU A JAVA DEVELOPER LOOKING TO TAKE YOUR CAREER TO THE NEXT LEVEL? Our client is looking for an experienced professional to join their team for a 6 month contract.
Java Developer - 6 Month Contract
About the Opportunity
- Expert knowledge of Spring MVC, Security, REST, Tiles, and Struts 2
- Expert knowledge of JAVA, JDBC, JSPs, Servlets
- Expert knowledge of Spring Mobile, AOP, Transaction
- Database knowledge must include MySQL. NoSQL is a plus
- Working knowledge of EJB 2.0 and 3.0, AJAX, MyBatis, JQuery and JSON
- Knowledge of Angular JS and WebSocket is an asset
- Knowledge of microservices and multi-tenancy architecture is a plus
- Development environment knowledge must include Eclipse
- Application server knowledge must include JBoss/Wildfly, Apache Tomcat
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic team environment
- As part of the development team, the candidate will also be required to participate in software architecture and quality assurance aspects of our products
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Engineering or Computer Science
- 3 + years experience of development in J2EE
- 2 + years experience design and development for large scale enterprise business applications
- An understanding of design patterns and software development frameworks
How to Apply
Click the “Apply Now” button and follow the instructions to submit your resume. Please note that we only accept documents in MS Word or Rich Text formats. When referencing this job, quote #23517.
You must currently reside within the Greater Toronto Area and be permitted to work in Canada to be considered for this opportunity. A recruiter will be in touch with you if your profile meets our client’s requirements for this role.
Lannick is the premier professional recruitment and staffing firm in the Greater Toronto Area. Founded in 1985, Lannick provides best-in-class finance, accounting and technology professionals at all roles and levels through its three divisions: Lannick Finance & Accounting, Pro Count Staffing and Lannick Technology. Lannick places more than 1,000 candidates annually and is a preferred vendor for Canada’s most successful organizations. Learn more at www.lannick.com.