We are Systematix and we are currently looking for a Java Developer, to partner with us to help one of our financial clients onsite in the Montreal area, optimize their web real estate.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
We are looking for a Java Developer who will be required to develop and test software to support the implementation of business solutions to meet business requirements.
ABOUT THE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Understand the technical components and architecture of the solution in order to produce technical detailed design deliverables.
- Conceive and Design the implementation of each process to be automated in the business process management toot or integration tool.
- Design the flow and sequence of events in the integration solution across all applications
- Identify commonalities between the interfaces of all systems and application components to create a technical design that maximizes code reusability.
- Create conditions, scenarios and scripts for unit testing
- Participate in the transition of designs to programmers to ensure a clear & complete understanding.
- Assist in defining and reviewing the technical requirements of the application, including safety, integration, performance and quality.
- Create technical concepts for individual RICEFW components
- Inform RICEFW functional designer and Team Leader of any issues that may affect other areas of the project.
- Communicate, Facilitate and assure the transition of RICEFW technical concepts to development team.
- Participate in the design of the RICEFW component once programming has been completed
ABOUT THE REQUIRED SKILLS
- Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics
- 8+ years of experience with Java
- Solid experience with back-end development: Spring boot, SOAP, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with Objective-C, Java Android and Swift is a strong asset
- Experience with DevOps is a strong asset
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a contract position to be carried out at our client’s location in Montreal.
If you are interested in finding out more please contact us or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Systematix is one of Canada’s largest privately owned National Consulting and Resourcing firms. With offices across Canada, we provide the highest caliber consulting solutions to hundreds of Regional, National, Provincial and Federal Government clientele.
At Systematix, we pride ourselves in taking care of our consultant partnerships - by doing the little things that matter - like taking the time to get to know you, knowing when an opportunity is the perfect fit, informing you every step of the way, and building the foundation for long term relationships. We do the same with our clients, concerning ourselves more with the project than the position, so that we have the information you need to ensure an opportunity is right for you. We only work with people who enjoy making a difference.
At Systematix, we bring people and projects together!