Modis has an opportunity for a Java Developer for a long-term assignment with a government client in the Ottawa area.
The successful candidate must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience developing web applications using Java/J2EE
- Minimum of 5 years’ of experience with Hibernate ORM
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience developing Java applications with the Spring/Spring MVC framework
- A Government of Canada issued SECRET clearance
Asset skills include:
- Experience with AngularJS (or newer)
All candidates must possess a current and valid federal government security clearance at the level of SECRET or higher please include file number with application - and please reply with a resume to Mitchell.Burton@Modis.com. No telephone calls please.
Modis would like to thank all candidates for submitting to this job opportunity, however, only those with the above qualifications clearly identified in their resumes will be contacted for further instruction and submission to the client.
We’re at the center of exceptional IT connections. Every day, Modis connects premier IT professionals to great opportunities at leading companies. Put our connections to work for you!