About Zensar Technologies:
Zensar is a leading digital solutions and technology services company partnering with global organizations on their digital transformation journey. A technology partner of choice, with strong track- record of innovation, credible investment in digital solutions and assertion of commitment to client’s success, Zensar’s comprehensive range of services and solutions enable clients achieve new thresholds of performance. Part of the $40 billion APAX Partners’ portfolio of companies, Zensar is uniquely positioned to help existing businesses run efficiently, manage legacy transformation and plan business growth through innovative digital platform.
Working at Zensar:
Working at Zensar is an enriching experience. While work is driven by innovation and passion, fun is taken seriously too. An open environment is encouraged making it easy to brainstorm with colleagues. Creative thinking is encouraged through time out activities. Moreover, the offices have been designed to foster creativity and communication, bringing a little bit of home into work every day. Zensar provides and a comprehensive benefit package for all fulltime employees.
Zensar is seeking a couple of Java Full Stack Developers (Remote). This is open for Full Time with excellent benefits and growth opportunities.
- 6+ years of development experience in Java/J2EE technologies
- 2+ years of development experience with Java 8, Spring boot, Spring Core, Spring MVC, Spring Security and REST Web Services is a must.
- Competent in distributed systems design and implementation. Experience with Object-Oriented Design and test-driven development.
- Advanced proficiency in unit testing/Mockito as well as coding in Java 8 and Spring Boot technologies.
- Experience in testing automation using Junit/Mockito, Cucumber.
- Hands-On experience with database development using SQL.
- Experience working in Agile environment, preferably SAFe.
- Working knowledge with Jenkins/Code Management/Configuration.
- Experience providing production support and issue resolution.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at Zensar Technology is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status
- Professional Development
- Life Insurance
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Events
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Restricted/Deferred Share Units
- Vacation/paid time off