Client ID: 285897
On behalf of our client in the Consulting Sector, PROCOM is looking for a Java/J2EE Developer.
Java/J2EE Developer – Mandatory Skill
- Creates the technical design, oversees development and implementation of multiple, complex, corporate-wide systems.
- Review Amdocs customization layer code and suggest improvements or changes to align with client’s best practices.
- Amdocs Maestro OMS - 7.5 or Higher/ EPC/ SOM Systems
- Review vendor estimates and challenge if required based on knowledge of existing application design and code.
- Demonstrates strong business domain knowledge and ability to communicate technical problems & impact into business language.
- The individual will be a strong advisor to our business partners and will have close interactions with them frequently.
- Works closely with third party technology vendors; ability to challenge the vendor design to ensure what is being built satisfies the needs of our business partners
- Working with the application vendor, understands the technology, application and system constraints, and associated capabilities
- Provide end to end detail design docs for medium to large complex projects.
- Extends awareness of risks associated with application development and potential impacts, incorporating risk planning and mitigation.
- 5-7 years’ experience in delivering large IT projects across various technology platforms.
- Java, J2EE based multi-tiered distributed system
- Object Oriented programing concepts
- Design Patterns
- SOAP/ RESTful web services
- EJB and JMS
- Oracle PL/ SQL
Java/J2EE Developer - Assignment Start Date
ASAP – 6 months to start
Java/J2EE Developer - Assignment Location