ARC Business Solutions Inc. is an established and customer-oriented information technology solution provider with proven abilities to incorporate strategy, creativity and technical aspects into business solutions. ARC operates out of 4 regions in Canada–Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto and Regina and in the US - and services a broad base of private and public sector clients. Service delivery is focused in five main technology solution verticals: Systems Delivery, Enterprise Information Management, Mobile Solutions, Training and Managed Services; with industry expertise in Energy, Utilities, Government, Financial Services and the Public Sector.
ARC Business Solutions Inc. is currently seeking individuals with experience as a Java/Spring Developer for an immediate opportunity in Edmonton, AB.
ROLE: JAVA/SPRING DEVELOPER
- Design & develop REST APIs using Java Spring Boot that interact with back end billing systems
- Resolve defects and bugs during QA testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches
- Work cross-functionally with various Intuit teams: product management, QA/QE, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Roughly 90% hands-on coding applying your technical expertise to challenging programming and design problems
- 2+ years of experience developing REST APIs using Java Spring Boot
- Strong aptitude for performance tuning and resiliency
- 1+ years Dev Ops experience in AWS
- Tibco Business Works experience
- Containerization – Docker
- Tomcat administration
- Passion for coding
Degree designations (e.g., Bachelor of Science, Computing Science), IT Diploma from a recognized technical institute and/or vendor technical certifications are desirable criteria of our selection.
We offer a competitive salary, profit sharing, share options and a comprehensive benefits package. These positions can be filled by fulltime ARC employees or contractors.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only candidates considered for interviews will be contacted. We will be conducting interviews immediately. TO BE CONSIDERED -Please forward your resume clearly displaying reference numberJK:JSDin the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on ARC, please visit our website at www.arcbus.com.