This role is a full time role with one of our leading client in the industry.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Primary focus is on re-engineering Spring / Spring Boot Framework
- Lead preparation of solution design
- Lead CI/CD implementation
- Provide Technical leadership and exposure across a broad scale of tools, technologies, and architecture models
- Strong on design and development of API Microservices using Spring /Spring Boot framework.
- Driving detailed design, implementing and refactoring code (Java 8, Spring Boot)
- Ideal Candidate is who loves to code and build software solutions
- Participating in design discussions focused on scalability and design and implementation best practices.
- Designing technical solutions and strategies for software applications and building detail technical design, deployment & implementation patterns
- Assess and analyze business strategy & requirements, working on breaking-down, scoping and estimating tasks.
- Participating in planning, retrospective sessions and leading stand-ups.
- Proficiency in Microservices development using Spring Boot framework
- 10+ yrs of proficiency in developing enterprise applications using Java EE, Spring framework and Java Design Patterns
- Proficiency in using GIT for source code repository and Maven / Gradle for build.
- Experience using Jenkins for building CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledge of, Docker, Kafka, Kubernetes, Openshift is an asset