Our Calgary client is need of a Senior JDE Procurement Analyst for a permanent position.
- Minimum of 10+ years as a JD Edwards Distribution Consultant (E1 9.0 and higher).
- Expertise in the core distribution modules including Sales Order Management, Procurement, Advanced Warehousing, Inventory, Transportation, Advanced Warehousing, EDI, and Fulfillment Management.
- Candidates must possess leadership skills and be highly motivated and multitask oriented.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to work with client and project managers to interpret business requirements and produce project scope and estimate documents.
- Must be capable of self-managing on smaller efforts and stepping into a team lead role when called upon.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills Must be able to work independently, as well as in a team environment.
- Bachelor degree in computer information systems, business administration or equivalent discipline is required.