|Title||Customer Service Representative - Contract|
|Company||McCain Foods (Canada)|
|Grow with Us! Farmers understand the recipe for healthy growth: good soil conditions, lots of nutrients, room to grow and a little loving care. We use only farm-fresh ingredients in all of our quality food products and it is our unwavering commitment to quality, freshness and innovation that has allowed us to grow into a global leader in providing quality food products to our customers. McCain Foods understands the recipe for healthy growth within our organization: great working conditions, a rewarding environment, room to grow and a little loving care. McCain Foods – Grow with Us!|
|Job Description||McCain Foods (Canada) has an opportunity for a 15 month contract position as Customer Service Representative. Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the suitable candidate will join a hard working, talented team focused on continuous improvement. The successful candidate will play an important role in providing consistent, first-class customer service to our retail and food service customers nationally. |
- Develop a good knowledge of McCain and its products and processes
- Process customer orders
- Measure and monitor service levels
- Working closely with Canada’s Sales team and other departments within McCain to avoid and resolve service related issues & provide the best service possible for our customers
- Respond to customer enquiries
- Participate in special projects
- Actively contribute ideas for continuous improvement
- Perform other duties as required
REQUIRED EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND COMPETENCIES:
- University degree or equivalent combination of qualifications and/or experience
- Experience in a service oriented role
- Excellent communication skills – bilingualism (English/French) will be considered an asset
- Organized as well as excellent attention to accuracy and detail
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- Self-motivated individual
- Positive attitude, team player
- Working as part of a close knit team
- Work well under pressure in fast-paced environment
- Strong skill set in Microsoft Office suite of applications, must have Excel knowledge.
- This role is located in our Florenceville-Bristol, NB office location. We have several McCain facilities in Florenceville: Office locations for Global function groups as well as North American Regional groups, two manufacturing plants, Global Information Technology Center, Potato Processing Technology Center, McCain Produce, McCain Fertilizer.
- Florenceville is located along the banks of the beautiful Saint John River Valley.
- It is also known as the French Fry Capital of the World and the founding place of McCain Foods.
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- We are looking for driven individuals who have a bias for action and continuous improvement.
- If you have an interest in Supply Chain this is a great opportunity to begin or further your career development in this area.
|*||McCain Foods is an EEO Employer that welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.|
|Function||Customer Service |