Requisition ID: 80999
The Jobsite Clerk provides coordination support to members within a specific project, department, and division; promotes teamwork and creativity by encouraging communication and enforcing quality of work with each project and department team member.
• Coordinate and arrange meetings, prepare meeting agendas, assist with setup and cleanup and create PowerPoint presentations as requested.
• Manage the internal portal by updating and changing documents as requested, uploading new documents and maintaining and creating templates.
• Maintain data spreadsheets, manage travel arrangements, and prepare department organizational charts.
• Printing and creating lables
• Filing and scanning paperwork
• Fill out and submit expense reports, ensuring all transactions are accounted for.
• Approve timesheets, allocate overhead, and track applicable overtime.
• Scan and enter resumes into access database, filing for future review.
• Assist with new hire onboard processing, update systems and mentor peers.
• Create and maintain department contact list, manage department standards and create and maintain templates.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, and Microsoft Outlook. Knowledge and experience in SharePoint is a plus
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for periods of time during assembly of documents, to sit, to talk or to hear. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
As one of North America's largest, most respected construction and engineering organizations, with 2018 revenues of $9 billion, Kiewit exists to make a difference. We improve and connect communities across the United States, Canada, and Mexico through complex projects in transportation, water/wastewater, power, oil, gas and chemical, building, industrial and mining. Our services are as diverse as the skills of our 20,000-strong workforce to whom we provide challenging, honest work in a caring and collaborative culture. A sense of adventure, pride and fulfillment is built into every career at Kiewit.
How We’re Different
• Consistently ranked within the top five of the “Top 400 Contractors” according to Engineering News-Record
• Top-tier health, dental and vision insurance available from Day One of employment
• 401K savings plan that includes company dollar-for-dollar match on contributions up to 6 percent of base pay
• Our employees are entitled to accrue at least 20 days paid time off each year
• We spend an average of $8,500 per employee each year on training and career development and reimburse up to $5,250 per year in outside tuition costs
Kiewit is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Segment:Clerical, Engineer, Chemical Research, Developer, Database, Administrative, Engineering, Technology