We invite you to Explore the Potential of being part of something Clearly Essential!
At Compass Minerals, we harvest, mine and produce essential minerals that deal with nature’s challenges, including – but not limited to – highway deicing salt for the winter months, water softening salt and plant nutrition that improves the quality and yield of crops. We transform Earth’s resources that ultimately help keep people safe, feed the world and enrich lives, every day.
With our company headquarters in Overland Park, KS, Compass Minerals operates in 27 locations throughout the United States, Canada, Brazil & the United Kingdom. We’re committed to creating an inclusive workplace where everyone’s voice matters. We believe in work that creates value for all stakeholders, encourages collaboration at all levels and focuses on a high-performance environment where employees are challenged to be their best.
- Installation of conveyor systems, crushers, feeders, screens and other infrastructure.
- Repair and maintenance of existing infrastructure both underground and on surface.
- Coordinating with other departments such as production, engineering, and hoisting to ensure smooth project coordination.
- Other duties as required.
- Red Seal/Journeyman Millwright Certification
- Valid Driver’s License
- Experience as an Millwright in the mining industry, or a similar heavy industrial environment
Compass Minerals is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. Compass Minerals is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodations, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 519 524 8351.