Are you a Journeyman Plumber looking for a new and exciting opportunity? Here at Broadstreet Properties, we are currently looking for a Journeyman Plumber to be responsible for the maintenance and repairs associated with plumbing of our multi-family residential apartment buildings!
- Tend to service calls
- Tend to the maintenance and preventative maintenance programs, including maintaining and cleaning of all plumbing equipment.
- Test repaired equipment for proper performance.
- Maintain a supply of regularly used parts and filters in stock, ordering replenishment as necessary.
- Propose changes or modifications to plans to enhance operation and efficiency of systems plans and specifications for sanitation facilities.
- Develop goals and priorities; assign tasks and projects.
- Ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks and projects.
- Keep detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- Maintain a working knowledge of changes in technology, compliance and repair techniques.
- Train site staff on mechanical systems
- Journeyman Plumber with Gasfitter-A Certificate or Fifth (5th) Class Power Engineer Certificate
- Minimum 3 years' experience as a Journeyman Plumber
- Experience servicing boilers, hot water tanks and make up air units.
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Willing and able to travel
- Experience with routine maintenance operations.
- Highly flexible, with excellent interpersonal skills allowing effective work in a diverse working environment.
- Effective communication both verbally and in writing.
- Able to work well under pressure
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer literate
- Employer paid medical, dental, and vision coverage
- $170 yearly fitness benefit