North American Construction Group (NACG) has served as an industry leader in the heavy construction and mining industries for over 65 years. In that time, we’ve proven ourselves as a safe and reliable contractor who can complete projects of any size and scope. We’ve also taken a number of bold steps forward to broaden our footprint, expanding to mines outside our provincial borders, and providing third-party maintenance services to clients and customers.
In addition to providing employees with rewarding careers, North American has a whole lot more to offer:
- Significant Growth – As a company, NACG is rapidly expanding, and has practically doubled in size over the past year alone.
- Long Term Contracts – With over $1 billion dollars in contracted work booked through 2023, NACG can provide long term employment solutions and numerous opportunities for advancement.
- Commitment To Safety – With a top tier record for safety performance, NACG is dedicated to ensuring that everyone gets home safe, and constantly strives for a goal zero performance.
- Competitive Compensation – NACG provides competitive compensation packages for all employees.
North American Construction Group is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from all qualified individuals. We are committed to providing a diverse and inclusive work environment where every employee feels valued and respected.
Become a member of the North American family today!
This is a site based position at Fort Hills, working 14x7 and camp accommodations provided and client provided flights to/from Edmonton or Calgary.
EQUIPMENT REPAIR, ICE LUGGING AND SOME FABRICATION
- Red Seal/Alberta Journeyman Welder with heavy equipment repair experience (preferably large Trucks/Dozers/Shovels)
- Past experience should include; Ice lugging, Frame welding, Dump body repairs, Bore welding, Excavator stick/boom repairs
- Trained and experienced with Stick, MIG and large wire-feed welders, radiograph, Cooper-heat, Plasma cutter, Lance, overhead crane, etc…
- Fabrication experience would be an asset
- Able to work outside if necessary
- $5M Liability Insurance
CERTIFIED RED SEAL WELDER WITH DECK TRUCK WELDING UNIT
All successful candidates must:
- Breath Alcohol Test
- Urine Drug Test
- Fitness-to-Work Assessment
- Audiometric Testing
- Vision Screening
- Criminal Record Check
Shift, site, and start times are subject to change.
All successful candidates MUST provide the following items prior to confirmation of their start date:
Once dispatched the following processes will occur:
Please note the entire On-boarding process can take anywhere from 3-8 business days.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE, SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED VIA PHONE OR EMAIL.