Journeyperson Electrician - Temporary- (Lanigan, Saskatchewan, Canada)
At Nutrien, our Purpose is to grow our world from the ground up and we do so with safety and integrity as our core values. Nothing is more important than sending our people home safe, every day.
Nutrien is a leading provider of agricultural products, services, and solutions. With approximately 20,000 employees world-wide, we are the largest producer of potash (by capacity) and one of the world’s largest producers of nitrogen and phosphate. We also operate a leading agriculture retail network that services over 500,000 growers.
We harvest the best. Diverse views and experience make us strong. We look for people who have a safety-first mindset, who are collaborative team players, who deliver on their commitments, who are innovators in search of a better way, and who believe in inclusion.
Working at Nutrien will provide you an opportunity to help us Feed the Future, and grow your career.
This position reports to the Mine Electrician Supervisor.
What you will do:
- Working safely in a mining environment and able to follow the procedures and policies that are in place
- Inspect, diagnose, adjust, repair and install equipment and other duties as required
- Play a critical role in your safety and the safety of others
What you will bring:
- Possess a valid Saskatchewan Provincial or Interprovincial Journeyperson Electrician Certificate
- Stable work record
- Previous experience in an industrial environment is an asset
- Positive safety behavior and be a safety leader
- Ability to work safely and effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact positively with co-workers and supervisors
- Willingness to learn and gain adequate knowledge and experience through training
- Ability to make and implement decisions under all conditions
Are you a good match? Apply today!
Nutrien is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to creating an inclusive workplace. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics
This job will remain posted until filled. In accordance with Nutrien policies, you will be required to undergo a background check and may be required to undergo a substance test. While we appreciate all applications we receive, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
**EOE race/color/sex/sexual orientation/gender identity/disability/veteran