InVision is a Professional Recruitment Firm specializing in Engineering, Industrial/Skilled Trades, Information Technology and Professional Services within Canada and the U.S. We have a successful track record working on both small and large recruitment projects, across North America.
Our client, a leading Manufacturing Company is seeking Jr. Electronic Assemblers to join their growing team. This position offers an excellent growth opportunity.
- Able to perform a variety of routine mechanical & electrical assembly operations
- Must have the ability to solder PC board assemblies, high voltage connectors, and cable assemblies to current acceptable standards
- Ability to assemble harnesses and panels from drawings
- Ability to prepare wires, terminate and operate various hand tools
- High School graduate or equivalent with 1 – 2 years experience
- Must have mechanical aptitude and the ability to use hand tools
- Communicate clearly, strong listening skills and ability to follow instructions
- Results oriented, motivated and hard-working team player
- Knowledge and practical experience with computer systems (i.e.: Excel, Word)
- Must be capable of reading and interpreting documents such as safety policy and procedures, schematics and procedure manuals
- Previous Electro-Mechanical assembly and soldering an asset
- Must be able to lift up to 14 kg (30 lbs)
- Must meet all CGP and ITAR requirements
- Long term opportunity
- Company in business over 50 years
- Day Shift
All Qualified candidates will be contacted
InVision is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind:
It is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.