Wipro Limited (NYSE: WIT, BSE: 507685, NSE: WIPRO) is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company. We harness the power of cognitive computing, hyper-automation, robotics, cloud, analytics and emerging technologies to help our clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful. A company recognized globally for its comprehensive portfolio of services, strong commitment to sustainability and good corporate citizenship, we have over 175,000 dedicated employees serving clients across six continents. Together, we discover ideas and connect the dots to build a better and a bold new future.
Wipro in LATAM
Wipro is helping organizations in LATAM meet goals with our expertise in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Cloud, legacy system upgrades, infrastructure, BPO, Mobile Network Management, agile technology, etc. We are the partners of choice for organizations that are looking to re-allocate technology spends across traditional and business-driven IT, and bring efficiency, agility, and scalability within the existing technology landscape. We are also helping with rapid adoption of new technologies.
Qualification & Responsibilities:
· Candidates must have a Canadian Bachelor degree or Master program in Computer Science or Information Technology( 2020 Spring or fall)
· Candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
· Experience in Software Development and coding in one of the following programming languages including but not limited to: C, C++, ReactJs, Html5,Java, Python
· Experience with Data Structures or Algorithms gathered from: completing a data structures or algorithms class, coursework, course projects, research, individual projects, internships, or other practical experience inside or outside of school or work (including open source hobby coding)
- Demonstrate analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment.
- Passion for learning and willingness to work in a pair programming environment
- Drive to research, learn, and implement new technologies
- Experience in mobile application development Android
- Work well in a small team and willingness to learn pair programming
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills