We are willing to train the right candidate for entry level Junior Account Manager to provide a face to face market presence to develop and manage accounts for our Major Promotions client. Account Managers are provided with extensive training in Up-Sales, Event Promotions, Customer Service, Marketing, Market Research, New Business Development, and Leadership.
Top performers have the opportunity to be cross trained into Team Leadership and then Marketing Management roles.
The ideal candidate is motivated to grow and learn, can inspire others and move quickly into a leadership position based on their performance.
No experience is necessary. Opportunities for travel and advancement into management for the right candidates. Send your resume to be considered.
- This position is ENTRY LEVEL; all needed training and support will be provided. Some post-secondary/additional educational courses are preferred.
- Customer Service and/or Sales experience is an asset.
- Amazing communication skills are a must!
- Top candidates must be able to represent our Industry Leading Clients, be able to work within an amazing team and independently and be motivated for success, and possess great leadership skills!
- Advancement to an Marketing Management position will only be given after a proven track record within the Junior Account Manager position.
- Experience and training in marketing, sales, promotions, event promotions, client interaction, customer service, sales, retail, account management and dealing with people will be offered and considered first.
- Candidate must be 18 years and older, have a clean criminal background and must be available full time to apply.