Arnett & Burgess is seeking an energetic, hard-working, quick learner who is interested in the opportunity to build a career in Accounting/Bookkeeping and grow with a company that has over 60 years of experience and history in the Flagstaff community. Candidates are not required to have any prior Accounting experience, and will be provided with training and supported by a strong team environment.
The Junior Bookkeeper will be primarily responsible for assisting in general office, accounting and bookkeeping tasks, and anticipating the needs of management and co-workers while maintaining a positive and helpful presence in the office.
- High value in attention to detail and pride in work.
- Excellent organization and written/verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office programs such as Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Must be a team player who exhibits a willingness to help others.
- Self-motivated when working on independent tasks.
- Quick learner with professional demeanor.
- Full-time permanent salaried position and overtime eligible.
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage.
A&B would like to thank all those who apply, but only candidates selected for potential employment will be contacted.