Our company is expanding and we are seeking several new hires for this client-focused position. Our well-respected marketing company has worked with some of the top names currently head-quartered in Vancouver. This position offers a competitive payment program, flexibility, and a self-motivated advancement plan.
PRIMARY ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promote the client's brand to prospective outbound and inbound clients, helping them to decide which products suit them best while building a beneficial relationship.
- Ensure all clients experience the best possible service and will return as brand advocates, enhancing referral revenue and building further rapport.
- Display exceptional interpersonal and communication skills both face to face and via phone.
- Possess an enthusiastic personality and be driven to succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Undergo full customer care training to become product experts and learn in-depth promotional technique to accommodate client needs.
- Customer service experience.
- Fluency in English, other languages are considered an asset.
- Ability to pass a criminal record check
- Must be 18 years or above and be able to pass the criminal background check.
- Should be able to work full time-Monday to Friday.
Join our growing team of marketing professionals and achieve a managerial position in as little as 6 months along with generous compensation depending on performance. If you have a positive attitude and the drive to succeed, please submit your resume and our team will contact you shortly. We look forward to hearing from you!