We are a sales and marketing firm, and we're currently expanding across Canada. We are looking for driven and enthusiastic Customer Service Representative for our client TELUS Communications!
Our company will provide TRAINING and FAST ADVANCEMENT.
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Respond to customers' inquiries; research, resolve, and follow up on customer issues
- Assess customer needs and provide appropriate recommendations and solutions
- Quickly, pleasantly, and professionally work with customers to answer questions, de-escalate problems, and determine an agreeable resolution to a customer's problem
- Comfortable working directly with customers and potential customers in a face to face environment
- 18+ years old and available to work full-time (Mon-Fri)
- Successfully pass a Criminal Background Check
- Possesses excellent communication, customer service and superior interpersonal skills
- Very strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced
- Work successfully in a team environment as well as independently
What We Offer:
- Work with industry leading clients like TELUS
- Gain experience managing a team
- Receive in-depth and comprehensive training on customer service and leadership
- Build your resume and enhance your marketing expertise
- Work with great teams to motivate you throughout the duration of your program
- Receive a competitive compensation package which also includes performance bonuses
If you’re ready to try something new and work with a company that values its people and the growth of the organization, please reply to this Customer Service Representative ad with a copy of your resume!