This challenging yet rewarding position is based in Boisbriand, QC production facility. The candidate has the responsibility to organize and execute R&D testing programs using various types of tests according to Canadian standards and guidelines. The candidate will be also be responsible for monitoring the quality of products produced at the Boisbriand facility and use their trouble-shooting skills to solve technical problems related to operations and Quality Control.
- Supporting and leading project initiatives including the research and development of new products, modifying existing mix designs and cost reduction initiatives.
- Performing testing in accordance with technical service requests.
- Acting as a technical resource for Techincal Sales Representatives.
- Preparation of technical reports and documents.
- Monitoring the Quality Control testing performed at the Boisbriand production facility.
- Developing Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to monitor the quality of the material produced.
- Maintain laboratory inventory. Purchase laboratory supplies, materials, accessories and equipment.
- Carry out routine tasks accurately and follow the appropriate procedures to carry out analysis.
- Maintain a safe and productive laboratory environment.
- Accurately and efficiently document experiments and results.