Fintros is looking to onboard a Jr. Financial Analyst in early Q1 2018. Interviews will be conducted the second week of January.
What you will do
- Developing reports using Hyperion to assist in the analysis of financial results as requested
- Prepare, analyze and record various monthly journal entries
- Deliver standard reports to group leaders and others as requested, including monthly KPI’s.
- Responsible for the oversight of WIP and AR balances through regular review and interpretation of standardized exception reports and reporting findings to the GTA Tax Controller.
- Prepare various expense analysis and report on variances against plan, forecast and last year
- Participate in the preparation and analysis of forecasts, utilization and attrition data and budgets.
What you bring to the role
- Post-Secondary education in accounting is an asset
- Good understanding of accounting principles and concepts
- Strong analytical skills including being able to identify key drivers of variances
- Advanced Excel skills, including working knowledge of pivot-tables and graphs
- Good working knowledge of PowerPoint and MS Word
- Working knowledge of Hyperion, HANA and SAP is an asset
Location = Downtown Toronto, Canada
Salary - $65,000 - $95,000 + Bonus (compensable on experience)