Junior IT Developer
Ideal Start: ASAP
Work Location: Calgary, AB
Length: Initial contract until December 31, 2019. Strong chance of renewal into 2020.
- Learn and understand multiple applications and business processes supporting our business units.
- Develop new applications based on identified business need.
- Support and troubleshoot existing applications, creating code fixes/patches, ensuring system stability.
- Provide general end user support in solving complex issues.
- 2+ Years of software development experience
- Undergraduate degree or diploma from a recognized university or technical school in Computer Science, Business or another related field
- Aptitude to quickly learn new technologies and systems.
- Highly engaged, organized, and positive approach with knowledge of development best practices and how to write efficient/effective code.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with one or more technologies within the following technology stacks:
- ASP.net (VB.net) Web Forms, SQL Server, DevExpress controls
- React, .Net core, Kendo UI / PrimeReact / Material-UI, AWS Lambdas, Nodejs Serverless framework (w/ Circle CI & GitHub)
- Java, JSF, JSON, Mongo DB / AWS Dynamo DB
- SSRS, GIT
Thank you for your interest, however only those being considered for this role will be contacted.
Modis will only present your resume to client’s when your explicit permission is obtained.
Modis maintains a general inbox for all IT candidates. If you are interested in being considered for other roles in the Calgary and/or Edmonton markets, please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modis is one of the world's largest and most respected providers of Information Technology Resource Management (ITRM) services."