Do you thrive in fast-paced technical environments and have a strong attention to detail? Are you eager to have a career where you are encouraged to meet your potential and have the opportunity to work for a prestigious company with an impressive global presence?
FDM is currently seeking a number of ambitious and driven candidates with the aptitude for IT to work as FDM consultants with our top clients, many of which are leading companies in the banking and financial services industry.
FDM creates and inspires exciting careers that shape our digital future. Through our Careers Program, we recruit and train those aspiring to become IT and business professionals before deploying them on to client sites worldwide. With centres across Europe, North America and APAC, FDM has shown exponential growth throughout the years, firmly establishing itself as an award-winning FTSE 250 employer.
We are currently seeking candidates interested in building a career in Quality Assurance (QA).
QA Analysts have a range of responsibilities, including: creating testing scripts for both User Acceptance Testing (UAT) (front-end) and end-to-end testing of the product for the QA team to follow, defining production tickets for developers to code and producing weekly reports for internal stakeholders and external party use. Other responsibilities include acting as a communication channel between the Canadian production owner and the global development team and working alongside Business Analysts to ensure the final product meets the expectations of senior stakeholders.
Prior to working with our clients, successful candidates will receive intense technical and professional training in FDM’s state-of-the-art Toronto centre in the heart of the financial district. You become an FDM employee from day one and are paid during the training period before placement on-site with our clients
Fast-track career progression is a key focus of FDM, and our program will put you on a pathway that could lead into leadership roles working within multinational organizations.
There is no better way to launch your career than with FDM!
- 4 year degree –preferably in Business, IT, or similar
- A strong aptitude in IT and the interest and drive to expand your IT skill set
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A problem solver with a keen eye for detail
- Career motivated
- Able to engage yourself in a project and enjoy the challenges and processes involved
- Flexible, eager, ambitious, and adaptable to change
- Able to commit to work for FDM for a minimum of two years working as an FDM consultant following the training period
- Able to commit to working in Vancouver, BC once training is completed in our Toronto centre
- Eligible to work in Canada (citizen/permanent resident/work permit with sufficient length of validity)
- Bilingual in French and English at a professional level
- Passion for technology
- Strong knowledge of software development life cycle
- Knowledge of operating systems (Microsoft, Unix, Linux)
- Project Management Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development, Waterfall
FDM is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other status protected by federal, provincial, or local laws.