Cogsdale is seeking a Junior Support Analyst for its Charlottetown, PE office to provide application support to customers that will involve answering complex questions on the function and usage of our products. The successful candidate will investigate, manage, track and close client support issues, specifically related to the database and functions of the application(s). They will also be responsible for contributing to a knowledge base and supporting user forums. You must have the ability to multi-task and see issues through to resolution. You will serve as primary support liaison between company and customer.
In this role, you will work closely with the Manage of Support, and be supported by a great team, in providing exceptional customer service and development support.
What you will be doing
- Operate as a front line, primary support liaison between Cogsdale and our clients to effectively respond to inquiries of both a product and technical nature
- Assess a variety of situations, reviewing software configuration, set-up and software code and identify the correct resolution or escalate according to departmental guidelines
- Report detailed information within the client tracking system and document processes, routines, and programs by following the defined guidelines and team goals & objectives
- Regularly review the database of submitted items and proactively follow up with clients to ensure that their inquiries and/or issues have been satisfactorily resolved
- Maximize and maintain current knowledge and awareness of applications and related technologies
What we are looking for
- Analytical, research and problem solving skills with a strong ability to multi-task and prioritize work effectively
- Exceptional attention to detail and the ability to grasp concepts quickly
- Experience in a customer service environment
What would make you stand out
- Sound understanding of SQL, API, and web services technologies
- Business or accounting background
What we can offer
- 3 weeks' vacation and 5 personal days
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision coverage from your first day of employment
- Employee stock ownership and RRSP matching programs
- Lifestyle rewards
- Flexible work options
About our business
Cogsdale Corporation (www.cogsdale.com) is a software and services company headquartered in Charlottetown, Canada. Cogsdale is a wholly owned subsidiary of Harris. Since our start-up in 1997, we have grown to serve over 300 clients in North America, the Caribbean and South Africa. Cogsdale Corporation is a division of Harris (www.harriscomputer.com), a member of the Constellation Software group of companies. Harris is a leading provider of financial management and Customer Information Systems (CIS) software solutions. Since 1976, Harris has focused on providing feature-rich and robust turnkey solutions to Public Sector, Schools, Utility, and Healthcare agencies throughout North America. Harris’ focus is on creating long-term relationships with its customers and ensuring that it meets the changing needs of its customers over time. Harris is an EEO/AA/Disability/Veteran Employer.
How to apply
If you want to apply to this Junior Support Analyst (R0007461), click 'Apply Now' to apply online. If this role does not align with your career goals, feel free to review all our current opportunities here or submit your resume to our Harris Talent Network here for future opportunities.
Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.
If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (1)-613-226-5511 or at HarrisTalentAcquisition@harriscomputer.com. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.