Our private client is looking to hire a Junior Systems Engineer for 6 month to permanent contract.
Your New Role and Requirements:
As a Junior Systems Engineer you will be responsible for translating product level requirements (from Product Management) into technical systems requirements for our client's aviation product suite. These system requirements are then used to drive hardware, mechanical, and software activities. The team is further responsible for validating that the resulting product meets DO-160 level qualifications. The initial focus of this role will be heavily weighted toward DO-160 qualifications.
- Participate in systems integration
- Participate in Hardware Qualification of avionics products
- A "can-do" attitude - the desire to step up and do what is required to ensure the success of the product being developed and the organization
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience
- 2-5 years of experience in a Systems Engineering or Production Test role, preferable hardware oriented
- 2+ years of experience in the aviation/aerospace fields (preferred)
- Proficient in requirements management
- Experience with system integration
- Desired - Experience with satellite communication terminals
- Desired - Experience with aircraft standard interfaces: Arinc 429, Arinc 717, AFDX, ASCB
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including the ability to interact successfully with internal and external groups
- Ability to work effectively on an individual basis and in a team
- Effective and confident decision making and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
What You'll get in Return
The client is offering a 6 month engagement at a very competitive rate with the possibility of permanency.
Interested? If you're available and interested in this role, please reply to this email as soon as you can attaching your updated resume and hourly rate requirement