Kantech Senior Product Manager - WD30097705204
What you will do
JCI (Tyco) Security Products and its portfolio of brands form one of the largest security portfolios in the world. We are looking for an experienced person to join the Kantech team. Kantech designs, markets and supports integrated access control technologies that are reliable, easy to install and easily scalable. Kantech Access Control solutions play a pivotal role in JCI’s security portfolio and we will be looking for a candidate to help continue the product’s momentum while helping define the future.
How you will do it
- We are looking for a highly collaborative individual who can command credibility with both engineers and business leads.
- Defining and prioritizing requirements to meet market/customer needs and drive growth.
- Ensuring Voice of the Customer is effectively captured and leveraged
- Developing and managing roadmaps.
- Product lifecycle management from requirements through launch to End of Life.
- Sales enablement and Go to Market planning and execution.
- Market analysis and competitive intelligence.
- Engaging in cross departmental activities to help promote the company and brand.
What we are looking for
- Bi-lingual (French, English).
- Montreal/Broussard based.
- 3+ years Product Management experience ideally in Agile teams
- 5+ years’ technical security industry experience or adjacent technology industry.
- Self-driven, results-oriented individual with a strong growth mindset
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, time management and organization skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and all levels of a large and complex enterprise.
- Bachelor’s degree technical subject preferred.
Johnson Controls and each of its Canadian subsidiaries are committed to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants, candidates and employees with disabilities, in accordance with applicable human rights legislation and in Ontario, in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (“AODA”). If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/careers.