Key Account Manager, Canada
Verbatim Americas seeks a Key Account Mangaer to manage and sell to an assigned group of customers, Distributors, retailers and E-tailers. Represent Verbatim in a professional manner to customers and prospects, as part of the Canadian team. Experience in the Gaming category and French are highly desirable.
- Manage an assigned portfolio of customers, both direct and indirect, and assist with other duties in the Canadian market. Develop and execute detailed account plans that drive revenue and market shares, identifying strategies to achieve and exceed given sales target and business objectives. Identify and develop new channels/accounts for incremental sales opportunities.
- Travel throughout assigned Canadian territory or reach out telephonically on existing and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Monitor customer and competitors' business both in retail and online for market opportunities.
- Quote prices and credit terms and prepare sales contracts.
- Work with Marketing team on the execution of promotions in retail and online.
- Ensure new sku's are set-up and merchandised, and promoted at both direct and indirect accounts. Complete product set ups and listings for retailers
- Coordinate and perform customer training and events, including Table Top shows. Provide strategic direction and product training to distributor reps. Attend trade shows.
- Work collaboratively with Verbatim internal groups and retailers, managing account initiatives and ensuring great execution at the store level, and online.
- Investigate and resolve customer issues with deliveries and products.
- Forecast customers demand to ensure product is available. Review inventory levels, taking a proactive approach managing and incorporating a process for both slower and stronger selling sku's.
- Manage activities with Tier 2 accounts fulfilled through distribution. Provide product mix, promotions and retail marketing activities.
- Effectively manage MDF spend within accounts to maximize ROI.
- Review customers sites online, direct and indirect, to ensure Verbatim product presence is up to date and correct.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university with a degree in business, marketing or a related field; or four to six years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Both verbal and written French is an asset!
- Proficient in Outlook; Excel spreadsheets to include pivot tables and graphs; as well as, the ability to use PowerPoint to produce dynamic presentations.
Work Environment: Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Employee works from a home office and visits customers, so the work environment is varied, but generally will be a quiet office environment.
The position involves some travel to customers, trade shows and training events. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Please go to http://verbatim.applicantpro.com/jobs/ to apply.
PLEASE, NO PHONE CALLS.
We thank all applicants; however, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Verbatim is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer minorities/females/veterans/ individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.