At Kenny, we give a second life to used vehicles by offering customers the opportunity to come themselves pull-out their replacement parts for a fraction of the manufacturer's price in a safe, clean and eco-friendly environment. With over 340 employees and 16 branches around Canada and United States, Kenny is the leader in self-serve auto parts business.
Are you dynamic, have good manual dexterity, enjoy physical work and would like to learn something new in a fast-growing business that gives a second life to used vehicles? Join the Kenny U-Pull MonctonTeam!
You may be asked to:
• Vehicle clean-up: removing chemical fluids and certain parts such as battery to prepare the vehicle to be exposed in the yard of customers;
• Dismantled wheels in order to recover, selected, classified tires;
• Clean, prepare, test, classify batteries and install them in sales displays;
• Fill the cans with certain liquids and affix them;
• Place vehicles in the yard for customers;
• Preparing, organizing and cleaning the yard;
• Drive the lift truck and loader
• Team spirit;
• Good physical condition;
• Have the willingness to learn;
• Be resourceful, autonomous and have a sense of initiative;
• Be dynamic and open to challenges.