Ed and Bernabee Learn are seeking to hire three labourers to install a dock on their beach front property situated near Seventh Street and Lakeshore Road West in St. Catharines, Ontario L2R 6P9.
The majority of labour involved with this project is to be completed on/under water. Rough water conditions are to be expected. There is a very unique design on this dock that requires the use of two barges, pile driver, excavator and welding equipment.
The wages are $147.53 per hour for 44 hours per week for the duration of the project which is anticipated at four weeks. Anticipated start date in July 15, 2019. Secondary education is required. Must have minimum of three years experience and must be insured to work on the water.
Job duties are described below:
- Operate machinery including pile driver, excavator, welding equipment and wood working
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction such as mixers, compressors and pumps
- Mix, pour and spread materials such as concrete
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Load and unload construction materials and move materials to work areas
- Perform other activities at construction sites, as directed
Please apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
$147.53 per hour for 44 hours per week for approximately 4 weeks