STL Facilities Maintenance Ltd. is a building and lawn maintenance firm looking to hire landscape technicians to join our busy team.
Ideal candidate has at least 4 years of experience in landscape construction and maintenance in both commercial and residential environments, who can work independently. High physical stamina. Own steel-toed boots and safety glasses.
Valid driver’s license with clean driving record abstract.
- Install interlocking brick, fieldstone paths, stone garden walls, rock gardens, retaining walls, poured concrete, ornamental ponds, fountains and waterfalls
- Apply various treatments such as pruning, spraying, repairing damaged areas and injecting with treatment solutions
- Plan and construct landscaped environments which may include trees, shrubberies, lawns, fences, decks, patios and other landscape structures
- Plant and move trees
- Plant and maintain private and public lawns and gardens
- Apply fertilizers, fungicides, herbicides, pesticides and other lawn care products
Wages $25.00 per hour
Hours of Work:
Full-time hours between 35 and 44 hours per week to work year round.
Some flexibility for weekends and night shifts. Some work during night when commercial properties are closed.
Employer Contact Info:
STL Facilities Maintenance Ltd.
28 Westwyn Court, Unit #5, Brampton, ON L6T 4T5
How to Apply:
By email firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or in person/by mail to address indicated above.