Fairmont Regional Linen
Experiencing warm and engaging service in luxurious surroundings is turning moments into memories for our guest at Fairmont Hotels & Resorts. As a Laundry Attendance, your care and attention to detail in your Launrdy operation will ensure exceptional standards for our hotle lines - you will take pride in the role you play facilitating a memorable guest stay.
Hotel Overview:Hotel Overview:Fairmont Regional Linen Service is a commercial laundry and dry cleaning facility that is owned and operated by Fairmont Hotels & Resorts in the beautiful mountain town of Canmore Alberta at 101 Glacier Drive T1W 1K8.We serviceThe Fairmont Banff Springs, The Fairmont Chateau Lake Louise and several other hotels and resorts in the Bow Valley.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Laundry Manager, your responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offer professional, friendly and engaged service
- Carry out various functions within the laundry facility
- Operate various commercial laundry ironingequipment
- Operate towel folders as required
- Load/unload dryers as required
- Follow department policies, procedures and production expectations
- Attention to quality of items fed into the machines
- Report necessary maintenance items
- Following all safety and sanitation policies
- Other duties as assigned
- Days off varies
- Constant standing and walking throughout shift
- Frequent lifting and carrying up to 30 lbs
- Frequent kneeling, pushing, pulling, lifting
- Occasional ascending or descending ladders, stairs and ramps
RATE OF PAY = %2416.23 per hour, regular increases as per the collective agreement, temporary seasonal Union colleague position benifits include medical, dental, disability, life, group benifits, pension plan and vision care.
-Accommodation is available in Canmore.