We wake every day to greet glaciers, mountain peaks and turquoise lakes. At Pursuit, we live the dream. We’re united by an intrinsic love of exploring that can’t be confined by physical borders. Together, Pursuit team members and guests create inspiring memories they’ll share with their friends and families for years to come. It’s all about sharing our amazing destinations. We have gathered a collection of adventure travel experiences, each of them thoughtfully united by their power to inspire and invigorate. As a brand, Pursuit weaves elements of wonder and amazement across our range of awe-inspiring experiences.
- Our Vision is to be the world’s leading provider of experiential adventure travel.
- Our Mission is to connect guests and staff to iconic places through unforgettable, inspiring experiences.
- Maintain our fleet of 22 unique Ice Explorers, 16 Highway Coaches and other heavy duty equipment
- Lead a small team of Mechanics and apprentices
- Mentor, train and develop apprentices
- Precision working with hands and power tools to adjust and repair equipment
- Cleaning, lubricating and routine maintenance work
- Servicing attachments and working tools
- Analyze and diagnose faults and malfunctions
- Testing equipment
- Heavy Duty Mechanic Journeyman certification
- Familiar with Ddec Detroit programming
- Allison Transmission trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Mercedes Engine trouble shooting and diagnostics
- Familiar with MCI AND Prevost Hi way coaches
- Class 1 driver’s license (not required but a definite asset)
- Experience managing and ensuring accuracy of inventory systems
- Experience leading a small team
- Adherence to OHS standards
- Approachable and open to new ideas
- Preference will be given to individuals proficient in troubleshooting heavy duty vehicle systems
- Mechanical ability and an interest in machinery and engines
- Logical thinker
Thank you for your interest in working with us, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is based in Jasper during the winter and based at the Columbia Icefield during the summer, working on a rotation-schedule basis.