A typical branch office has one financial advisor who meets with clients face-to-face and one branch office administrator who enhances the team's ability to build deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis and Tempe provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. Edward Jones currently has more branch offices than any other financial services firm, and we continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
The Leader, Solutions Training and Coaching role exists on the Solutions Coaching and Training team.
The Leader, as a player/coach, will lead a team designed to accelerate the adoption of solutions-based processes and tools and to increase the knowledge of existing accounts and products, through collaboration across multiple stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
• Lead and develop associates to achieve team and firm objectives as well as enhance current and future contributions.
• Serve as a primary business consultant to enable the firm's Regional Solutions Teams to accelerate the consistent application of the solutions-based approach.
• Influence and assist in the creation and delivery of the division's learning strategy and training to apply the solutions-based approach, to meet client needs, product knowledge and client segmentation, including fee-based and insurance training as well as targeted, support programs for branch teams.
• Represent the team and department on division and firm-wide committees and projects.
• 10+ years of experience in respective area or financial services industry; previous formal leadership experience.
• Bachelor's degree required, master's degree preferred.
• All securities licenses must be obtained within 6 months of hire; professional designation preferred (e.g., CFP, ChFC, CLU).